Alpaca Socks - Therapeutic Alpaca Blend Boot Length Socks (LC35R)
Brand: Latin Collection
- ✅ DESIGNED FOR DIABETICS: These socks are designed in the USA and made in Peru for diabetics and those with sensitive feet. They have an extra amount of stretch (150% more) in the leg to relieve the pressure and help the circulation. The top band of the sock has enough elastic built in it to keep it up with out constricting the leg, and a loose ribbing and loose knit which does not restrict circulation. You will notice the difference in your body when your feet are feeling their best.
- ✅ GENTLE AGAINST SENSITIVE SKIN: These are medium weight, therapeutic alpaca fiber socks that have a flat seam that reduce pressure and protect against blisters. The alpaca within the fabric helps protect from irritation, and the softness of the yarn and the stitch make this sock breathable, comfortable, and gentle against sensitive skin.
- ✅ SOFT ALPACA FIBER: The sock is lined with terry for comfort and cushion, and reinforced in the heel, toe, and foot for durability. It also has cushion on the foot bottom to provide extra protection and comfort. It can be worn any time of the year due to some of the characteristics of the alpaca fiber, such as wicking of moisture from the feet, keeping it dry and thus preventing fungal growth.
- ✅ CREW AND BOOT LENGTH: These socks come in different colors and lengths, and there's a great variety to choose from! They are available in both boot length and crew length heights, and in black, blue, brown, gray, beige, white, purple and multi colors.
- ✅ MATERIAL: The fabric is made up of 47% Alpaca, 38% Acrylic, 9% Nylon and 6% Elastic. And its machine washable!
✅ SIZE CHART: Size chart is based on shoe size.
Women 4-6.5 7-10 10.5+ - Men - 6-9 9.5-12 12+